Follow Us @lipstick_ncoffee

Learn How To Enjoy Being Alone


The Art Of  Being Alone!

Today I am going to talk about being alone ..if you guys don't know after getting married I continued my studies, and got my master degree .after that I got pregnant ,and I chose to be a stay-at-home mother ,because neither the time or circumstances were convenient for me to go out and get a job.
So I was basically isolated in my house and sometimes I got really really sad and I wanted to go out with other people rather than my husband ....Don't get me wrong he is The love of my life and my best friend and everything I could ask for in a man, he is my rock.But you know, us girls sometimes we enjoy the company of other girls ...and I've lost that since we've moved to a new city ...no family, no friends just the 3 of us.
In that point of my life I basically realized that I needed to be my own best friend and if I wasn't ready to invest in new friendships then I need to be happy all by my self-doing my own things.
I am basically here  to tell you that being alone is okay, and these are some amazing things that will happen in your life when you start to enjoy being alone ⇊
time alone relax
  • 1.You Get To Recharge 
often times, when we're surrounded by other people were expending a lot of energy.trying to keep others happy, make them laugh, soothe their egos, read you re constantly connected to other people their emotions...and all that jazz. it can be mentally draining if you are constantly connected to others.
  • 2.You Reflect More Often
our lives are always moving crazy and fast ....so fast in fact that it's probably rare when you have a moment alone to sit and reflect on your life ..your choices and decisions.nand being alone gives you the perfect opportunity for a little self-reflection away from processing the thoughts and feeling of others.
  • 3. You Will Get In Touch With Your Own Emotions
Again, when you are surrounded by others all the time, you are constantly trying to read and cater to and invest your time and energy towards them instead of you.
  • 4. You’ll Become More Productive.
I also learned over the years that more ME Time is not bad ..in fact, it actually inspired me to be a lot more productive ...I get to do so much stuff without being distracted, also don't feel like you need to rely on other people exist in life in order for you to be productive and accomplished.
  • 5. You’ll Enjoy Your Relationships Even More.
by having some time alone you will cherish the people that you care about the most and be selective over who you really want to spend time with...who really deserve your attention when it's needed.
  • 6. You’ll Stop Looking For Validation.
honestly spending more time focusing on your self and your mental health is the least selfish and conceited thing you could ever do, I had no clue that I could have so much fun once I actually went out and did it my self...i enjoyed my own company, took care of my self and body, I started to be more selfish in a healthy way.I personally think that the more you try to step out of your comfort zone ..you realize that you don't need other people's approval or opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment