Follow Us @lipstick_ncoffee

MINISO Nail Polish Review

MINISO Nail Polish Review

I've been having lately the urge to try pastel /pinkish colors nail polishes! I was about to make an order from maquillage to try some of Essie's nail polishes, lucky me, I went to Borj Fes and I found a new store called Mini so Japans their prices are very affordable. ..and they have a cute selection of products and gadgets, what caught my eyes are their beautiful nail polishes  section, they  kinda remind me of Essie's colors  without being overly priced 
nail polish vernis a ongle

Dirt cheap, awesome colors, wears as well as any Avon and Flormar ones. A perfect sheer, professional looking spring and summer colors  - one of those shades everyone should have. Coverage is sheer to medium depending on if you do 2 or 3 coats. I really enjoy the brushes ..and bottles are so cute and I think its inspired by Si GIORGIO ARMANI perfume it  Dries fast and lasts well.Worth a shot for the price! 2bottles for 25 Dh
nail polish vernis a ongle

1 comment:

  1. Hi I like this brand polish and have been used pink one that was a gift. Now i want to buy but could not find anywhere:( where can I buy?

    ReplyDelete